Millions of families in America go hungry every year.
Help us provide them with enough to eat.
At L.M. Foundation, we aim to rebuild hope where it has been damaged or lost. We work to rebuild and restructure with those in need, those who are underprivileged, and those who are underserved. Our focus lies on community efforts, including small-scale construction projects, shelter, food supply, community awareness, and educational opportunities. We firmly believe it takes a village to raise a child, and if you work on creating the most well-equipped society you can, so many problems simply work themselves out.
The L.M. Foundation enjoys connecting with the community, with our back to school supply drives, picking up clothing to give to those in need, standing in silence with the survivors of domestic violence with the Clothesline Project, or with our annual Walk Against Domestic Violence. Working with our youths in the community brings us such joy through our mentoring program or by helping to send them to school with our Different Is Beautiful Scholarship program. Our children have such great talent, we help give them a platform to shine to show off their talents.
- Dec 03, 10:00 AMLocation is TBD
- Dec 10, 10:00 AM EST – Dec 11, 12:00 PM ESTUpper County Community Center, 8201 Emory Grove Rd, Gaithersburg, MD 20877, USA
- Dec 17, 10:00 AMUpper County Community Center, 8201 Emory Grove Rd, Gaithersburg, MD 20877, USA
- Dec 18, 1:10 PM – 3:00 PMLaurel, 507 7th St, Laurel, MD 20707, USA
- Multiple DatesMar 04, 2023, 10:00 AM – 12:00 PMLocation is TBD
- May 01, 2023, 12:00 AM EDT – Jul 15, 2023, 12:00 AM EDTOnline